1. Arrange a book store tour.
2. Find a poem, read it out loud and then copy it into your journal.
3. Hunt for authors with your same last name.
4. Leave a thoughtful review on a post-it note in a book you really loved.
5. Scan the books of quotes. Find a good one and write it outside on the sidewalk with chalk.
6. Find out what specialty books that store offers; local, spirituality, horror, etc.
7. Look for the biggest book in the store and take your picture with it.
9. Browse books on the flora and fauna of your area. Learn to identify something new.
10. Go to the cookbook area, choose a recipe, and make plans for the next date.
11. Browse the travel section, find a place you want to visit, make some plans.
12 . Buy each other your favorite book from the day.